We are living in an era of Digitization. As everyone in the present world wants to present himself smartly, A personal website is the smartest way to express yourself. A personal website expresses who you are & what you can do. You may be from any industry like a student, service holder, businessman, teacher, freelancer, media person, employer, or job seeker; you should have a personal website. In the eve of Digitization, website design has become easier. I read many stories on google that “Human Resource” Managers are searching for their candidate from google and got their expected candidate. Ask how? The answer is that the candidate has a personal website. I know a person who got a job with a celebrity just because of his website. Once that celebrity called for a vacancy for him. After seeing the job circular, that guy makes a personal website and updates information relevant to the advertisement. Then he sent the website link to the celebrity directly and got the job. Look, that guy got a job through his website. Do you know why? Because that guy presents himself smartly and that celebrity starts believing in his capability & dedication to work.
Now the reasons why you should have a personal portfolio website?
- People will get a reason to trust you
- You can control your “Personal Branding”
- It’s an Instant “Portfolio”
- “Recruiters” get the Right Direction. Why will they choose you?
- It’s a Live “Resume”
- A personal website gives you a competitive advantage
- Recruiters find you more easily through a personal website
- A personal website boost up your chances to grab a job more easily
- A “resume website” is smarter & “dynamic” than a resume.
- A personal website is also a showcase of your skills
- A personal website makes you exceptional & allows you to stand out from the competition.